PDA

View Full Version : Ear Master Pro 4

JEM555
03-07-2003, 08:05 PM
This is really a really great program, download it from kazaa or something, its the best program ive ever seen.
It got everything to get great music ear.
By the way, the minor second interval sounds really bad:)

Zatz
03-07-2003, 08:33 PM
JEM555,

I tried using this software and I liked it too. I would also recommend to have at least a try and give it a chance to take effect after some time of ear training. I was lacking being disciplined enough to practice on a regularly basis but this tool did make a good impression on me.

Ultra mega best regards,
Zatz.

Erikstotle
03-10-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by JEM555
[B
By the way, the minor second interval sounds really bad:) [/B]

Hey, I like the minor second interval personally:)

Asse
03-11-2003, 07:50 PM
I've used it occasionally, but I usually get disencouraged after a while, for even though my ear enhance after a while when I train with the program, I still can't figure something musically out when I hear it, without my guitar. I'm not tone deaf, but my ears could get lot better, I just don't know how. I considered a real ear training course, but where I come from (a little hill billy town) there are seldom enough students to make an ear training class. Maybe I'm not patient enough, but my ears really bother me.. :(

leegordo
11-21-2007, 02:30 PM
hey! talking about the minor 2nd, on a piano, just about the middle, with the right hand, play this chord- 'BC' and the next up 'G'. At same time play the single Bass note 'E' an octave down with the Left Hand. you will find that this chord will modulate quite naturally into an 'F' chord and if you wish into some sort of C chord. This wee sample lets you see that the Minor 2nd can be very effective in all sorts of musical expression Finally, the 'B' and 'C' played together? The 'B' in this case is from an inversion of a Major7th interval-in the key of 'C' Major- but is also a Minor 2nd in the key of 'B' Major. even though one may hesitate at the use of a piano,never-the-less the piano remains as the one and only best instrument to learn harmony and chords on, then the best all round instrument to learn all about Music on.

JNagarya
11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
I've used it occasionally, but I usually get disencouraged after a while, for even though my ear enhance after a while when I train with the program, I still can't figure something musically out when I hear it, without my guitar. I'm not tone deaf, but my ears could get lot better, I just don't know how. I considered a real ear training course, but where I come from (a little hill billy town) there are seldom enough students to make an ear training class. Maybe I'm not patient enough, but my ears really bother me.. :(

One can find a number of books (at least one with CD) on Amazon specifically concerning ear training. Also see muse-eek.com