PDA

View Full Version : Burning Question

Ersatz
03-11-2003, 09:46 PM
Okay, I may have done something stupid. I decided to pick up acoustic guitar, so I went to a local music shop, and bought one I liked the sound of. However, I know little to nothing about acoustics. Can someone please tell me what I should have been looking for? I like the one I have a lot, but I am thinking that I may want to make a more substantial investment. I bought a Tacoma D9 Dreadnought.

metaljustice83
03-12-2003, 02:53 AM
can you post a link to the guitar that you got? And if your just using it to goof around I wouldn't worry about it being high quality, but that depends on what you want it for.

Ersatz
03-12-2003, 01:56 PM
www.tacomaguitars.com/models/dreadnoughts/dm9.htm

Ersatz
03-12-2003, 01:57 PM
And it isn't really just to goof around. I play with a small jazz group, and we needed another guitar, so I volunteered to learn.

metaljustice83
03-13-2003, 03:50 AM
I'm not an expert by any means, but...it seems pretty nice to me...and I think some people would agree with me on this, if you like the sound, and playablility then thats whats most important, and I assume thats why you bought it in the first place.....after all thats what you expect out of a high quality instrument, good sound! and you said you liked the sound of it, to me it sounds like your set!! ;) if you don't mind me asking (and if you do just say no thank your or don't answer no offense taken) how much did you purchase it for? or whats the running price on em?