PDA

View Full Version : awesome bass jazz

groovewithjamie
12-01-2006, 07:00 PM
I just got a really amazing jazz bass guitar cd. Did you guys know Clint Eastwood's son is the artist? lol Yeah his cd "now" is amazing. That kid has a talent for bass. seriously.. wow ever since i heard his cd at work (fontana) I decided i want to be able to sound like him one day (cuz i play bass too). You need to take a listen, kyleeastwood.com. Does anyone else have this cd?

UKRuss
12-01-2006, 08:11 PM
careful now...I can smell the spam.

silent-storm
12-02-2006, 12:53 AM
careful now...I can smell the spam.

what does spam smell like? other then this, I've never had the pleasure of trying spam.

UKRuss
12-02-2006, 07:43 AM
It's a pork based product that really is quite nasty. Used to come in a tin much like Corned Beef and was just a liiiitle too pink to be good for you.

They stopped making it some time ago. Although it went through a rennaissaince period with continuous references in Monty Python sketches.

"Spam and chips?"
"Chips are off love" etc.

Now once more resurrected in their new musical "Spamalot", getting good reviews.

There was even a song as I recall. To the tune of Food Glorious Food from the musical Oliver:

Spam glorious Spam
Cold jelly and custard etc.

For more info. visit the dedicated site: www.spam.com

No really, it's a real site.

mattblack850
12-03-2006, 11:02 AM
For more info. visit the dedicated site: www.spam.com (http://www.spam.com/)

No really, it's a real site.
Now I definately smell the Spam in this thread!!! :D
All round to Russ' for Spam fritters for tea then?????:p ;)

PS. Kyle's album IS well worth a listen!!!;)

Romp
12-04-2006, 07:28 PM
They stopped making it some time ago.

They still make it. "As of 1997, over 5 billion tins had been sold worldwide." :eek:

UKRuss
12-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Good God! I must have simply erased it from my mind!:eek: