PDA

View Full Version : The new Limp Bizkit

jayk54
05-02-2003, 08:30 PM
Hey what does everyone think about Limp Bizkit? I visited their site and they are supposed to come out with a new record soon. Let's all join the street team and support their revamped lineup and new album!

http://www.limpbizkit.com/streetteams/

Damienmdk
05-03-2003, 12:41 PM
I thoght this site was about shredding and guitar playing. Limp were cool i have all there albums but there not really metal, Gotta love how Wes Borland would incoperate natural harmonics in his heavy C# riffs though.

FireStorm
05-04-2003, 01:09 AM
As much as Limp Bizkit seemed unskilled, I liked them and I also have their first 3 albums. From what I hear, Wes Borland is actually a pretty good guitarist who can solo. I love the natural harmonics he incorporates at the end of the song Boiler.

jayk54
05-05-2003, 06:50 PM
I agree. But this time around, Limp Bizkit will be without Wes. I think they split, so I'm curious to see how the new band sounds.

FireStorm
05-05-2003, 11:09 PM
I would so laugh if they had an incredibly shred guitarist who ripped solos on each song:D

EricV
05-30-2003, 11:59 PM
Well I heard Wes wasnīt that bad of a player, that he actually could shred a bit, although he didnīt on the albums. Wouldnīt have been very appropiate for that kind of music IMO, anyway.

The audition-thing they pulled off last year was pretty messed-up, though. Talk about losing credibility...

Eric

metaljustice83
05-31-2003, 01:00 AM
yea that audition thing wasn't cool, unless thiers more to it then what I see

Wyll_Watts
05-31-2003, 01:34 AM
the audition thing was incredibly uncool.. but on their new sound.. isn't the new guitarist one of the guys who used to play in Snot? Now the nu-metal stylings of Snot are not really my thing, but they didn't sound bad or anything.. good groove, and even a little lead guitar here and there.. Limp wasn't really my thing either, but Wes did have some cool ideas and seemed to be a very competent player... I think I heard him play and sing master of Puppets one time.. Ozzfest maybe...

Wyll

Swede
05-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Sorry for reviving an old thread,
but Wes is back and LB has a new album out :)

LarryJ
05-27-2005, 04:05 AM
So much for the audition. I hope they have fun ripping off the song ideas my friends sent them...