PDA

View Full Version : Piano Tabs For Bowling For Soup

OmFg~AJarOfDirt
07-17-2007, 02:47 AM
Lately people have been saying that there are no such thing as piano tabs but I found a few.
I have been looking for a certain one that I can't find and would like some help please!
"When We Die" By bowling for soup

Thanks,
OmFg~AJarOfDirt:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DuB
07-17-2007, 04:22 AM
What on earth is the point of having tablature for piano? Tablature is useful for guitar because any given note can be played at several different places on the fretboard. On a piano there is one and only one place to play any note. That being the case, how is there any advantage to using "piano tab" over plain jane sheet music?

But to answer your original question, I couldn't find any "piano tabs" for that song. It is highly likely that none exist, at least on the WWW.

The Doc
07-18-2007, 06:44 AM
http://www.911tabs.com/link/?3772825

This is more of a lead sheet than tabliture, but it should be enough to get the point across.

BTW, You should learn to embrace the grand staff.

OmFg~AJarOfDirt
07-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Thanks that was a lot of help... Kudos to you two ^-^

macluver
08-09-2007, 04:39 PM
all i use is lead sheets for playing piano so i think i know what you mean by "tabs" - even though they arent really tabs, just chord sheets....but since all the sites out there are for guitarists they just call them tabs sometimes i think. i just use the guitar chords/tabs and figure out the chords from there and play it on the piano.. im at echords and ultimateguitar all the time!