Michel
05-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Bonjour Guni
No more Member Spotlight in the Pulse??
Michel
NP: a twist of Jobim

Guni
05-13-2003, 08:36 PM
The member spotlight will be back!!! I take this as positive feedback :-)

The last pulse was pretty packed so I left it out this time.

Are you interested in being featured?

Thanks

Guni

Michel
05-13-2003, 09:47 PM
Why me???my english is so bad it would take me week's to answers the question but i can try(I wont chicken out)
Anyway...i was asking because reading the spotlight on Eric,James,You,Dan,Tee and Kirk (Kirk you mean it man)make's it easy for me to understand the" WHAT'S GOING ON "when those guys post or reply
I was not asking to be featured
No......not me The next one i would like to be featured is the Bash
B'Bye...Michel

Michel
05-14-2003, 09:27 PM
I forgot to say MERCI for having some interest about me. If you think that it could be interesting for the people out there to know about a old weird guitar player then yes
But it you want me to be on the spotlight (NO GREEN Please those green spotlights make's me sic)I will try to make it before Chrismas
:D
B'Bye...Michel

Koala
05-15-2003, 01:25 AM
No no no Michel, I asked for the quiz and went through with it :D. You asked for the member spotlight, so i guess ill see you there. LOL

Im guessing GUni agrees on this one with me.

Michel in the next member spotlight

LOL

Just kidding

although i do think michel should be in the next pulse member spotlight...

LOL

ill shut up now hehe

Michel
05-15-2003, 09:56 PM
H Koala
It did'nt work I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!
B'Bye

Koala
05-16-2003, 03:57 AM
LOL

Guni
05-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Issue #12 was just sent out and features The Bash in the Member Spotlight - so we're back on track :D

The member spotlight is about all of us making up this community - it's not at all meant to be a place to only feature the ones with the most posts or the ones with the most articles.

It's about getting to know each other a bit better, whatever background, style, instrument, musical ability, etc etc ...

Thanks

Guni