PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Sound banks from famous songs!!!

Croatia
02-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Hello people! i'm new here and i couldn't find anything about sound banks! forgive me if it exist here...i haven't found, sorry!

I would love to know if there's any website with soundbanks from artists?
well...i'll explain...

i'm playing keyboard in a rock band and i would love to know the real keyboard sounds of some songs for example, "Cosmic Girl" (Jamiroquai.); Power of Love (huey Lewys) ; Runaway (Bon Jovi), and so on and so on

Can someone help me??

Thanks

UKRuss
02-26-2009, 07:47 AM
To be honest the easiest way is to find multisamples of the synths that were used and bang them in a sampler.

Keep your eyes peeled on compuert music mags who have multisamples of most famous synths on DVDs from time to time...you might find it a bit harder to get those old 80s keyboard sounds now, but it's worth a try.

Croatia
02-27-2009, 12:55 AM
thanks UKRuss! I'll try it! I'll post here if i find something. it might be useful for more people!

Croatia!

que_sera_sera
03-22-2009, 07:10 PM
I like the sound from the piano very much. It sounds soft and beautiful. But buying a piano is too much for me. I really can't afford it. I have heard that learning piano is not so easy as many people think. It is also difficult as other music instrument.