PDA

View Full Version : Becoming the music.....mhmm

Koala
08-22-2003, 03:14 AM
"I want to become the music!", I shouted, after running around the house to let off steam from my excitement. I had just finished a practice/play session, learning the first couple of songs in my new guitar playing life, age 14.

Ok i know ive been told to be a bit more paitient but just couldnt read any further than that in Andreasīs new article, cmon...was he showered with rose petals as he did so?

Cmon everyone together! I WANT TO BECOME THE MUSIC!
I WANT TO BECOME THE MUSIC!

Bongo Boy
08-22-2003, 05:32 AM
Maybe you missed the other thread on this topic...

http://www.ibreathemusic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1954

Zatz
08-22-2003, 08:25 AM
Koala,

LOL!
c'mon - I've lost my driving skills - can't get back to normal shouting
I WANT TO BECOME THE MUSIC! :D

Bongo Boy
08-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Koala
cmon...was he showered with rose petals as he did so?Incense, peppermint. Color of time.

EricV
08-22-2003, 08:27 PM
LOL... "Feel the vibe ! Feel the waves ! Feel the pink ! We are all butterflies !" :)
SCNR

Eric

szulc
08-22-2003, 09:58 PM
Sometimes before, I was, but then it was and the Heavens rose up and greeted us with a wink as the road came crashing down on our head.
The dung monkeys were singing ther frolic and tossing about as the world turned endlessly slowing its spin and ground to a halt.
There were giants in those days, but in the elfen times the sky was marmalade and speckled with the chocolate frosting whose recipe was known only to certain gnomes living in the dark time, under bridges (Of Coarse!)
"Twiddle-diddle-dingledorf!" He exclaimed as the mountain opened up and swallowed him.

EricV
08-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Great... I just spilled my coffee... THANKS A LOT !
:)
Eric

Koala
08-23-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Bongo Boy
Maybe you missed the other thread on this topic...

Nope i didnīt Bongo, this one deserved its own thread:D.

LOLOL Szulc!

snufeldin
08-23-2003, 04:55 PM
I'm sensing the need for an "anger venting from an overload of bull**** content in Jamey Andreas articles" forum. Maybe we could just put it up a week after each new article.

EricV
08-23-2003, 05:04 PM
Actually, I donīt think Bongo or James meant to put down Jamey, I didnīt either... but this kinda "esoteric" talk is some inside-joke... we had a thread last year with plenty of posts like that...
Eric

Guni
08-23-2003, 05:49 PM
yep - that's the iBreatheSpirit spiced up with some humor (and I hope Jamey sees it like this as well if he's ever stumbling accross these posts - I'll certainly let him know)

I mean... we've had russian pickuplines... perfect pitch with vacuum cleaners...

It should be abundantly clear that we appreciate input from residents of all neighbouring parallel universes here at ibreathe...

G.

szulc
08-23-2003, 06:06 PM
I seize every opportunity to regurgitate mindless rhetoric in a pseudo 60's simulated drugged mind state.

I also don't think there is much chance of Jamey being annoyed since he would have to actually READ the forums at ibm first!

Something I am reasonably convinced he doesn't do.

Bongo Boy
08-23-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Guni
It should be abundantly clear that we appreciate input from residents of all neighbouring parallel universes here at ibreathe... I hope so...many of us would have been banned long ago.

Eric is absolutely right in my view...we ARE NOT in any way intending to be disrespectful to Jamey--or anyone else who cares to contribute here out of their own generosity.

I'll make every effort to express my opinions about all the content at iBreathe as though it were contributed by any forum member, whether it be our most revered and respected 'regulars' who give us all so much, or some 'new guy', or those featured contributors who may not be regular members (but how would you know?). ;)

Dr. J
08-28-2003, 07:35 AM
What a sheltered life I've had

:D

Dr. J
08-28-2003, 07:51 AM
By way of explanation
The bigginer guitarist trawls the forums in search of wisdom and stumbles apon the following pearls of knowledge
"Feel the vibes"
"Dung Monkeys"
"Russian Pickup Lines" (my vote for thread of the year)
"Spilt coffe"
"Parallel Universes"
and of course psuedo 60's drugged minds

God I love this place :)