PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help

LIChick
10-05-2003, 11:52 PM
Thank you for all the pointers and assistance you have given me, so fa. There re so many things that come up that having an online resource like this one is fantastic. It sometimes seems quite overwhelming as many of you are Guitar Masters with years of experience under your guitar straps, and I'm well, almost a virgin. Nevertheless, I feel very comfortable here and I'm really glad that I found this MB.

Bongo Boy
10-06-2003, 07:36 AM
...and we are very glad you found the site, too. Welcome.

I don't know much at all, and am NOT one of those experienced folks you referred to. But, everything I DO know I either learned here, or was inspired by this site to learn.

I'm struggling with my relationship to music itself, and the folks here help me more than they can imagine in exploring stuff I'd normally not give a second thought to.

In my own mind, at least, I think I help out here...even though I'm kind of an idiot. So please hang around for a while...and help out also. It's a totally unique site not just because of the expertise, but I think mainly because of the spirit.

forgottenking2
10-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Yup, this site is awesome not just 'cause of the lessons and the advice GREAT players can give you but because of the general atmosphere and this unwritten policy everyone seems to have "be polite, never brag and be humble, help out everyone you can and don't be afraid to admit you don't know" man! is this the closest thing to guitar (off hands!!!) nirvana or what? :D Seriously, I'm glad you found the help you needed and I'm sure you'll find the answer to most (if not all) your questions, doubts and stuff here, I used to browse to and fro, guitar site to another... until I found IBM.... it was first sight love :p... ooook it's kind of early in the morning so excuse me if my brain it's not fully awake.
Enjoy your stay

Regards,