PDA

View Full Version : New Homepage

Koala
10-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Hey everyone, I just want to say I love the article browser, I dont really think I was aware of how many articles we already had on IBM, and with this search ill definitely be checking out all the ones i havnt read.

All hail IBM! And cheers to the future!

Bongo Boy
10-21-2003, 06:35 AM
Here here!! Hail to the future. It's our only alternative!

Zatz
10-21-2003, 08:24 AM
Guni wrote in Pulse: "...we have made some minor changes to the homepage, all in preparation for a new category structure that all articles will follow, which will make browsing and finding articles much easier."

The browser's going to get even better!
Good luck to IBreathe crew in doing all the changes!

Zatz.

forgottenking2
10-21-2003, 12:42 PM
Keep the good work guys... this site is getting better and better... are you planning on charging for it or something? ;) Seriously, great job guys.

Hail IBM

Regards,

Koala
10-21-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Bongo Boy
Here here!! Hail to the future. It's our only alternative!

LOLOL

Guni
10-21-2003, 02:30 PM
wow - such a small change causes such feedback!! - very cool! But I think we were all pretty tired of 'the banners, that never changed' :D - actually, I didn't see them anymore ....

Anyway, I wonder what you guys have to say when we REALLY make some changes :D

Bongo Boy
10-21-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Guni
Anyway, I wonder what you guys have to say when we REALLY make some changes :D...such as the live, on-line 24x7 iBreathe Customer Support Hotline you have planned--where we can ask, "Uh...how do I play this chord?" and an iBreathe Associate immediately appears on the iBM WebCam to demonstrate? For example? Yeah, that'll be great! :)

metaljustice83
10-24-2003, 03:19 AM
I SECOND THAT!!! AND I NOMINATE BONGO TO DO IT

HA HA just kidding

loveguitar
10-24-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Bongo Boy
...such as the live, on-line 24x7 iBreathe Customer Support Hotline you have planned--where we can ask, "Uh...how do I play this chord?" and an iBreathe Associate immediately appears on the iBM WebCam to demonstrate? For example? Yeah, that'll be great! :)

Well then you have got to buy maintenance contract. Platinum maintenance gives you 2 hours response, silver one business day and bronze?...maybe you will get your chord shape the next business day ha ha! (Just joking)

But a change to the website would be interesting :)

Koala
10-24-2003, 02:36 PM
It freaks me out when Guni starts getting so mysterious, lol, im afraid to wake up one morning to find Ichbreatmusik.com a place where TK, Eric and Guni are kings, and most of us dont get it :D.

Seriously, im excited to see what might be coming...

Koala
10-26-2003, 12:33 PM
AHH! I see more changes! :)