PDA

View Full Version : G'Day All

LHSV
01-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Hello All,

I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself to you all on this great site!
Well my names Leah and i'm a 19y/o gal from Australia, I've only been learning to play for a couple of months now. My main inspiration to pick up a guitar, apart from loving guitar, is Aussie Brett Garsed. I enjoy mainly rock guitar, but is diversifying as I learn more.
I've had a look around here, and really enjoy alot of the articles, although alot of it doesn't make complete sense yet:) It's really interesting, and I hope I can learn a great deal here, from many of you guys, your all pretty knowledgeable!

Seeya,
Leah

EricV
01-08-2004, 10:28 PM
well, we talked by mail already, but... welcome at ibreathe :) hope youŽll like it here !
Eric

forgottenking2
01-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Welcome to IBM Leah. Check the site out, there's a lot to see and read here.

LHSV
01-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Thanks Guys, :)
Leah
NP: Brett Garsed Friend or Foe

metaljustice83
01-09-2004, 02:45 AM
welcome to Ibreathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LHSV
01-09-2004, 03:45 AM
Hey,
YOU are soo lucky to have Quid and Exempt! I'm trying to find them, and slowly building on my number of CD's. I've only got Big Sky and Tapestry(MoJO), soon to get UMSR.
I'm looking forward to UM 2!!

Leah

NP: Led Zepplin - Rock and Roll

EricV
01-09-2004, 03:47 AM
Have you tried emailing Brett ? Maybe he can hook you up with Quid Pro Quo and Exempt... those are very hard to find, and currently are not distributed by any label, so why not go to the source and ask Brett... ? You might just luck out, heŽs a great guy... :)
Eric

Koala
01-09-2004, 04:56 AM
Hey Leah, welcome to Ibreathe, hope you hang around! Its always exciting to meet female members on here.

Hmm im not sure if theres a count is there Guni? but id guess its an overwhelming 98percent males here....you can just smell the testosterone cant you?

Ok i just wanted to say welcome so ill be shutting up now.
Hope you hang around

LHSV
01-09-2004, 05:13 AM
LOL Thanks guys!
Yeah I've found this guitar playing world to be VERY male dominated :)
Yeah I've emailed Brett a few times before, asking Qns etc, so I'll definately e-mail him again. I've been lucky enough to meet him at a small gig near his home town. Yeah he's really great, really nice, and too humble :)
Leah

Koala
01-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Guys please remember no scratching, spitting or burping infront of the ladies. Lets put to practice all we talked about before, heres our chance to prove we can be gentelmen ...:D

forgottenking2
01-09-2004, 03:48 PM
LOL How about your little Rusian routine? :D

Koala
01-09-2004, 09:05 PM
LOLOL FK! I said lets be gentelmen hehehe i think we should keep that one to ourselves. :D

LHSV
01-11-2004, 10:32 PM
LOL!!! :)
Now gentlemen please don't change your ways on account of me!:)

Leah

Zatz
01-12-2004, 12:38 AM
LOL :)

Re Russian routine -

LHSV, I can send you a link to those secret IBreathe resources. 256-bit encripted IBreathe Password, SecurID card and Online DNA test required to get access to that hidden thread but I'm gonna lead you though. :D

Warm welcome!

Zatz.

Koala
01-12-2004, 03:28 PM
LOLOL ZATZ! I actually did search for it and its a no show, I think Gunis just embarassed of us lololol

LHSV
01-13-2004, 04:01 AM
Hello,

Koala how did you come to the name Koala?
a visit to Aus?

Leah

Koala
01-13-2004, 04:39 AM
Hey Leah, Oz in on my top 5 places to visit next, but just getting there turns out to be just a tad ... ok many many....many tads over my budget, but someday ill hopefully end up living down under.

Why Koala? its one loooooooong story, but to make it short it just woke up one morning and said" im a koala"
many people were awake around me and they said........ummmmm.....yeah, sure you are. But somehow it did end up making sense to them and they figured my being a Koala solved a lot of issues (like insisting on visiting Oz), so the nickname kinda stuck from there.

I know this doesnt make much sense, and probablly doesnt sound too exciting.........thats cuz, it isnt.......:D