PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Shaman!

EricV
01-24-2004, 11:20 AM
Hey dude, sorry, we just discussed those TABs in that Malmsteen thread, and I hadnīt seen its your birthday today, thatīs why I didnt say anything !
Anyway, happy birthday, dude ! Have a good one !
Eric

Moonchild
01-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Yeah, Happy Birthday :)
You'll be 18 today, right?

DanF
01-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday! Hrm...18 eh? That means you can get loaded in the UK now right? :P Time to get started on the most important step to playing the blues correctly...drinking yourself stupid and smoking your voice into a gravelly baritone.

Or not :P Have a good day whatever you do.

-Dan

CaptainCarma
01-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Happy Birthday,

enjoy it... and sure, have some drinks.

Koala
01-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Hey Man, Happy birthday , and 18īs good enough to get loaded n mexico as well, so maybe you can go to jalisco (the state tequila comes from) as well as carlos santanas birthplace!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Shaman_Santana
01-24-2004, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, Thanks very much!!

Yep 18 today - the 'big one' :D. I'm just getting ready to go out tonight, and as far as getting loaded goes, well, lets just say i'll certainly be able to comfortably afford one, two, three, four...six...pints of the good stuff at the pub, And it'll be legal now!:D

Koala, Jalisco sounds like a good idea man! I'd probly be lucky if i'd be in a fit state to go anywhere tho after 2nite, Lol.

Thanks again for your birthday wishes, you all rock!

metaljustice83
01-24-2004, 10:55 PM
Happy b day enjoy it. I wish the drinking age here was 18, its 21 we can go die for our country at 18, but we can't enjoy a drink. But no worries for me, I turn 21 in august, last home stretch to be 21. !!!

Aside from that

Happy B DAY!