PDA

View Full Version : New member

BottomC
05-27-2004, 04:51 AM
I am self a self (badly) taught keyboard player. I hope that I can benefit from the wealth of information on this forum, and eventually, and hopefully, provide assistance to others in the future.
:cool:

Koala
05-27-2004, 04:58 AM
Hey BottomC welcome to the ibreathemusic forums, its good to see more key players are joining and im sure you will benefit from all the info on here. Catch ya at the forums.

BottomC
05-27-2004, 05:04 AM
Thanks Koala, being made welcome already gives me a good warm feeling and this may be the site for me.
I gather that you could be a keyboard player. I struggle but have difficulty with the timing and the use of chords, but, I am told to "practise, practise!"
B'C

Koala
05-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Hey BC, I am mainly a guitarman but I also have a synth and an elctric piano which i use a lot for writing and playing.

BottomC
05-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Hi Koala,

It appears that the majority of the questions I have viewed so far :confused: apply to string players. I don't see a forum for keyboard users. Do you know of any on the Internet?

Thanks,

BottomC

Koala
05-27-2004, 10:55 PM
Hey BC, yeah most everything in the forums is directed at guitarplayers, but hey feel free to ask and post on here, not too far from now im sure weŽll be adding a bass and a keys forum.

Still the theory articles can apply to anyone and Im sure youll fin them being worth your time.

peace,

BottomC
05-28-2004, 04:42 AM
Thanks for the information Koala. I will give it a try and perhaps send out a plea for all piano players and keyboarders to show their faces! There may be more than I think.

B'C :D