PDA

View Full Version : hey all !

jaycee
05-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Hiya guys,

my names Jon, bin playing seriously for about a year now and have reached the " i'm banging my head against a brick wall with this poxy thing!" stage, just hope others have been thru the same sort of thing, i just don't seem to be getting any better.

Found this site and love it!! speak to more of you soon on here i hope, take care and keep rockin'

Jon

Koala
05-30-2004, 09:03 PM
hey jaycee, welcome to ibreathe. Youve definitely ocme to the right place for help. Make sure to search through the forums and articles where youll definitely find loads of interesting stuff to get ya going.

Catch ya at the forums,

Zatz
05-30-2004, 11:34 PM
jaycee,

Welcome! Feel at home. Hope to see you around.

Good luck,
Zatz.

Bongo Boy
05-31-2004, 03:36 PM
just hope others have been thru the same sort of thing, i just don't seem to be getting any better.Welcome...I'm glad you found this site.

There have been a number of posts here from folks who have been there--and who will probably be there again. You're not alone. The more experienced players here have suggested stuff that's worked for them, such as more focused and/or structured practice. I repeatedly recommend recording yourself, if you're not doing it already on a regular basis.

Welcome aboard.