PDA

View Full Version : Howdy All!

Jester
06-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Just wanted to drop everybody here a quick Howdy! Found this forum searching for lessons online and glad that I did. Been playing guitars of and on for 10 years and LOVE the Blues.

Having just seen Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival in Dallas, TX, my spirit is renewed and I am back at it again. I am looking forward to learning a ton on ibreathmusic.com. And by the looks of the posts and articles, I am sure that I will not be disappointed.

Any fellow Blues fans here? :cool:

Jester

sugarbee
06-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Hey there and welcome!
Yes this is a very cool place and I hope you like it here. You should find that there are some very knowledgeable people here and they are always willing to share their wisdom! See ya round!:D

Koala
06-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Hey Jester, welcome to ibreathemusic! You definitely came to the right place if you wanna dig into guitar again. Oh yeah, blues fan myself.

Have a great time here and hope to see you posting!

Lowthorpe
06-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Heylo, and welcome to IBM ;)

And I am a HUGE blues fan, thats like, all I play (usually, gotta love crankin up the gain now and again eh?) ;)

Have fun,
Nick

Jester
06-20-2004, 11:57 PM
Heylo, and welcome to IBM ;)

And I am a HUGE blues fan, thats like, all I play (usually, gotta love crankin up the gain now and again eh?) ;)

Have fun,
Nick
Excellent! I can truly relate... :cool: