PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be here :D

chemi
07-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Well, as Phantom recommended me, I'm introducing myself to the community in this site. Well, I've been around here for about 3 or 4 months now, but never posted before (call me lazy or it was just that i found whatever I looked for). Gunthar knows that I was here cause I thanked him for an article hehehe Well, I'm 26, from Valencia in Spain (it's damn hot here! goin' to the beach this weekend hehehe Just to give you envy :P). I've been playing guitar for about 12 years but never got too much into lessons or theory (I couldn't afford them and my father didn't want to pay them either). Now I've been attending to lessons for about 8 months and I've learnt a lot. I'm really happy that a site like this exists, so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I leave you a link to a video I recorded before attending lessons. It's a song from Andy Timmons' Ear X-Tacy 2 called A Night To Remember. My favourite song from him and he's my fav guitar player. It may be confusing 'cause both guitars (his and mine) are recorded at similar volumes, but you can hear mine, u can be sure hehehe Hope you like it! See you around!!! ;)

http://www.davidrodgers.net/archive/public_video.php?act=dl&file=QU5UUihFeGNlcnB0KV9ieV9DaGVtaS53bXY=

Koala
07-02-2004, 02:42 PM
Hey Chemi! Welcome to Ibreathe! Happy posting and see you at the boards!

Black_the_Sky
07-02-2004, 03:15 PM
Welcome to teh big show :)

Zatz
07-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Hi Chemi!

Welcome to IBreathe! Valencia football team rocks!

Zatz.

sugarbee
07-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Hey there and welcome, this is a great place to get inolved in, hope to see you posting around. Don't be shy!

CaptainCarma
07-08-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi chemi and welcome...

IŽd like to enjoy hot , sunny weather, too. :-(