PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Eccojedi
07-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey, I'm fairly new to the board, just signed up a few days ago. Just found this board when looking for some jazz chord techniques and such, and it seems like a cool place!

My name's Adam, and I play several instruments, mainly piano. I took on the drums, bass, and guitar within the last few years as well as other miscellaneous instruments that are currently scattered about my room.

I play a lot, but much of what I've been doing lately is production with my band at Antioch College, where we've already recorded our first album and are working on a second. Our college doesn't have a studio as such, so we had to build one from the ground up.

I pretty much breathe, eat, sleep, talk, and walk music 24/7, so this seems the place for me!

JeffN
07-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Hey Adam. Welcome to ibreathe. That's pretty cool that you guys are building a studio from scratch.

Koala
07-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Hey Adam, met you on msn before. Welcome to ibreathe, and reading where youre coming from im sure youre gonna enjoy this place. Please remember to read the announcement at the top of the threads as well as the forum rules.
Happy posting!

Zatz
07-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Hi Eccojedi!

Welcome on board!

Zatz.

sugarbee
07-16-2004, 04:59 AM
Hey there,
Nice to have you! I'm mainly a singer songwriter, but I also play piano, guitar, flute, and a few bits and pieces of other stuff, However, I still find this to be a really great place, lots of nice, knowledgeable, helpful people and you'll never run out of stuff to read, and think about. So I hope to see you around!

Eccojedi
07-16-2004, 06:26 PM
I've been doing music for a while now, and though I hope to learn a lot here, I also hope to be able to spread what I've learned to others as well through this board.