PDA

View Full Version : Good day!

Callisto_Ashus
07-21-2004, 04:34 PM
Hey - although you might've thought I was from Australia, I'm actually a kid from Michigan, Paul. The number one reason I checked in here would have to be how much better this place is than musicianforums.com... lol. It's getting to be quite a mess over there, as there's a lot of idiots and those who don't know what they're talking about.

The columns are great, too. I've been needing to work on theory involving chords and there's some great help to be found in them. Thanks for writing 'em, and it's really cool some of you post on the forums. I'm looking forward to this place, that's for sure. I've been playing guitar for about 2 and a half years, and a few artists I love include Rush, Dream Theater, Joe Satriani, and Megadeth. I'm entirely self-taught, and unfortunately I didn't look into theory for a year and a half, after, everything got better at a much faster pace, though I'm still refining sloppy technique. Judging by the members, everybody seems a lot better than me lol. As they say though, you can gain a lot by talking to better musicians. Hopefully I can add something here. Anyway, talk to you on the forums!

Koala
07-21-2004, 04:37 PM
Hey CA!
Youve come to the right place, if you have the tenacity and are willing to put in all the effort. Happy posting and welcome to ibreathemusic!

forgottenking2
07-21-2004, 04:56 PM
Welcome to IBM. This is by far THE BEST online comunity in the WEB. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions that has not been answered by previous articles or threads we'll be happy to help you out.

Once more, welcome to Ibreathe, see ya in the forums.

Regards,

Zatz
07-21-2004, 05:03 PM
Good day, Callisto!

Welcome to IBreathe! See you on the forums!

Great to hear you seem to have searched through the forums a bit and it's working for you!

Warm regards,
Zatz.

Bongo Boy
07-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Born and raised in Port Huron MI myself. Glad to see yet another Michigander here. Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the place.