PDA

View Full Version : New Forum: Bass Talk!

Guni
09-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Over the last few weeks we've been receiving quite a few requests from bass players asking for a dedicated bass forum. So, here it is ... :D

Please feel free to start the discussions off and let's get some serious and helpful material together.

Please bear in mind that since this is a totally new forum, it might take a bit of time to gain momentum, but if everyone takes a little extra trouble in the early days, I am sure we can turn this into something cool from quite early on. Guitarists are of course welcome to help out whenever they can ;)

On a personal note, I'm excited about this step. iBreathe has always been intended to be cross-instrument so I see this as an important first step.

Hope you have fun and that this forum will turn out to be of some great educational value.

Guni

Vai=god
09-21-2004, 02:41 PM
hey, i dont even play bass but i just wanted to be the first to talk in this forum:D

Jamie FT
09-21-2004, 05:16 PM
seconded!

Koala
09-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Im sure this will be rolling sooner that we think G. Great idea.

Caffeinated Cat
09-23-2004, 04:12 AM
Very cool! I used to have a Japanese Fender P-bass. Wish I had never sold it. The world just doesn't have enough lead guitar players wankin' on bass :eek: I love the bottom end and, if there's anything I can add to any discussion, I'll join in.

Best wishes to all you folks!

Killa Beaver
09-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Nice one. Too many non-musicians seem to think of the bass as an easy instrument to play though I spose being the bass player has generally been seen as an unglamourous role. I guess we have the likes of Bill Wyman to thank for that. So, a big up to all those bassmeisters out there who've made the bass cool...at least among those in the know.

Alan(Lost)
10-07-2004, 12:49 AM
How about some bass lessons in the lessons section on the site?

buck_the_hum
10-08-2004, 09:48 PM
How about some bass lessons in the lessons section on the site?

This section is amazing - its absaloutly fantastic i think all we need now to make it complete is - like Alan(Lost) says is some bass lessons - i want to improve my BASS playing skills and I'm sure there are loads of other bassists - or potential bassists who would be ultra satisfied if we/they/whatever had the opertunity to learn from this site.

Ta very much

P.S. They eyes in my avator - are they James Hetfields?

Sir Speedy
10-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Nice one. Too many non-musicians seem to think of the bass as an easy instrument to play though I spose being the bass player has generally been seen as an unglamourous role. I guess we have the likes of Bill Wyman to thank for that. So, a big up to all those bassmeisters out there who've made the bass cool...at least among those in the know.
Who the heck is Bill Wyman , is he that Lame Greatful Dead Guy?
No way , man .Lemmy ,The Godfather of Metal, would just waste him with 110 Decibels of pounding 4x15 speaker Stacks , and a Rickenbacker . Have Faithhttp://www.ibreathemusic.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif
________
NaughtyKitten (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/NaughtyKitten)

buttmaggot
03-12-2005, 07:12 PM
do you want to know what the best bass guitar in the world is?

it definately has to be the line6 variax 700.

http://www.line6.com/variaxBass/

Check it out!!!! :D :D :D