PDA

View Full Version : hello

Oakleaf
11-30-2002, 05:27 AM
Hello, i'm sorta new to this board, but not boards in genneral i guess. I am one of the elders from guitar.com that left when the site went to hell about 6 months ago. anyways, i'm also an active member of guitarclinic101 which is sorta the main retreat from g.com washups. like anyone cares. lol

but i am a very enthusiastic young guitarist. I'm into Hendrix, SRV, BB King, Led Zeppelin, the Who, and about any type of good music you can think of. I'm working really hard to become as good as i can now because it's something i'd really like to do as a proffesion later on. and for, as i think, the right reasons. I would like nothing more than to bring music back to the public and maybe inspire, ect..

my father's been a blues drummer for as long as i can remember. and it's been quiet helpful in my playing and thinking alike. i'm 15 currently, and if at all possible would like to go into guitar in college, so meeting berklee people here would be just the greatest thing in the world for me. lol

but that's what i'm about, this looks like a extremely cool form, not everyday u get to talk to a bunch of berklee teachers and such. I think i'm gonna like this place and i'm happy to be here!
thanx for having me!

metaljustice83
11-30-2002, 05:51 AM
Well I'm not from berklee or any guitar college, but nonetheless welcome. (as if i was a veteran :rolleyes: ) but welcome from me anyway :D

Oakleaf
11-30-2002, 09:16 PM
well thanks alot! glad to be here!