PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

Jackson Action
10-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Hello to one and all! Hailing from Manchester, England, I have a love for death/thrash/heavy metal, industrial music, but also like to keep an open mind.

Played in a lot of bands in the early-mid nineties, until work prevented all those late nights :mad:
I've been teaching guitar for about a year now, and it never ceases to amaze me how much you learn about your own playing by seeing through someone else's eyes.

This seems an excellent forum, and I look forward to being part of it.

Zatz
10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Jackson Action,

Welcome to Ibreathe! I very much understand you re being kept away from guitar practice by that reason - I wish I could devote whole lot more time to music.

I'll be glad to meet you on the forums.

Warm regards,
Zatz.

Jackson Action
10-07-2004, 09:51 AM
Nice to meet you Zatz- apart from the band thing, the other big problem is trying to get the motivation to play when you get home after work- I tend to find that the well of creativity has totally run dry by 7pm at night! Oh for the days when I could sit practicising picking techniques on an unplugged guitar until 3 in the morning!

LIChick
10-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Welcome. It's always exciting to see so many countries represented. Music, the universal language.

Koala
10-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Hey J welcome to ibreathe! CHeers!