PDA

View Full Version : No.1000

EricV
12-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Yo, this marks post No.1000 for me... go me ! :)

Hey Guni, what do I get now ? A present ? A $ for each post ? An idea that I need to get out more ? ;)

Eric

Torin
12-04-2002, 07:06 PM
Congratulations Eric! :) I can't believe you've actually managed to post one thousand entries up here! Including various not-to-be-overlooked articles. If you don't recieve some sort of gift, then perhaps a thousand replies of praise or gratitude are due in haste. One way or another, I will be proud to be the first.
Once again kudos for all the advice and non-advice...? :rolleyes:
Torin.

Zatz
12-04-2002, 08:18 PM
Joining congrats!

Eric, your posts are really great as are all your arcticles!
Thanks for your time and willingness to help!

Zatz.

Guni
12-04-2002, 09:42 PM
Hey Eric,

Can't thank you enough for all the work you have done so far for iBreathe .... especially at the moment that I am pretty much unable to perform any work :mad: . Hope this will be over in a week or so.

Anyway, glad to have you on board I am looking forward to the time and developments to come ....

Cheers dude.

Guni

szulc
12-04-2002, 09:48 PM
Eric,
I am amazed at your patience, as you can see I am not as patient as you.
Try as I may, I can only maintain half of the number of posts that you do.

Guni,
Are you ill?
If so, I hope you get better soon.

James

Guni
12-04-2002, 10:02 PM
Thanks for your concern szulc but I'm fine.

There have been some really bad storms in the middle of europe and for about 2 weeks I have been busy with cleaning up some of the mess and helping out others. Man, I haven't done any physical work for years (not counting gigs) ....... my fingers are gone :rolleyes:

And I'm in the middle of a website production that should have gone online a week ago. Due to the delays all's a mess ....

Anyway, all should come down to normal within the next week.

Again, thanks for asking

Guni

szulc
12-04-2002, 10:09 PM
Guni,
This may be a little to late, but wear gloves!

Guni
12-04-2002, 10:13 PM
LOL!!! hehehehe

Bongo Boy
12-04-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by EricV
what do I get now ? A present ? A $ for each post ?

Absolutely NOT!!! If we did that, then soon we'd have people posting all sorts of pointless garbage just to get their post counts up!

...oh wait, I'm already doing that :D

The Mechanix
12-05-2002, 12:24 PM
Hey Eric,

Thanx man, I've really enjoyed your articles and expert advice.

Rock on!!

EricV
12-05-2002, 12:57 PM
Thanks guys...
Of course I was only kidding, but I sure am glad you enjoy the articles and maybe find some helpful information in soem of my posts...

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY, AND MY PRODUCER WHO MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE, AND HOWARD STERN AND... whoops, wrong speech... :)

Thanks, you guys
Eric

metallibeast
12-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Thanks a lot Eric!!!
Ur articles are great, so are your respones in the forum, always in great detail...

I've improve quite a bit bcuz of you :D

Thanks once again!!!

-Beast
NP:- Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication

PS. Getting myself hype up for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Singapore this weekend. Can't wait to c Flea :cool: ...my favourite bassist play....funk on!!!!