PDA

View Full Version : Just I want to say (Hi)

ahmed_nagham
10-25-2004, 03:26 AM
Hello every body, I'm studeing Solfege and Ear-Training and I want to found help from this great site....
I want any one to have sheets of music and can send me to replay>>>>
a lot of thanks...
Ahmed,,,,,

ignorant
10-25-2004, 05:56 PM
Hello. I too am new to this site and have been received very graciously. I am truly amazed at the depth of knowledge and seeming desire to impart that knowledgs to us who are less informed and gifted. I hope you will get as much here as I already have.

Bongo Boy
10-26-2004, 02:57 AM
Welcome Ahmed. I think you are asking for sheet music that you can use to practice solfege. I cannot help because I do not know what kind of sheet music would be needed; but, I want to say welcome anyway.

sugarbee
10-26-2004, 05:04 AM
Yes, welcome, this is an awesome place with extremely cool people. Nice to have another on board!

Koala
10-26-2004, 03:29 PM
Hey Ahmed, welcome to ibreathe, youŽd definitely have to be a lot more specific if you want someone on here to help, but welcome anyway!

ahmed_nagham
10-27-2004, 02:40 AM
Thanks for every one,
I want sheets for classical composers as, DEBUSSY,RAFEL,DUKAS,DELIUS,RUSSEL, and any one from the Impressionisms composers .....
I want to found a new harmonic relations to use it for improving the ear training in the harmonic side of solfege....
thanks,

Bongo Boy
10-27-2004, 02:43 AM
Ah! You mean modern composers! :D

Try sheetmusic.com, but it may be hard to find what you're looking for.

VidKid
10-29-2004, 02:22 AM
Spend an afternoon at either a college campus library or large city. There will lots of complete compositions to preview with those composers. Also, recordings will be available.

Good luck on your search,
VidKid