PDA

View Full Version : OOOOOOH Yeeeah!Bande on the forums!!!

Bande
11-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Hi people! First of all I wanna say that my english is not really good, but hey, I'll
try my best! I'm a 17 year old guy, playin guitar for 2 and a half years, and hanging on IBreathe all day!!!! I breathe is far the best of all guitarist sites!!
I improved unbelievably much since finding this site. Hey, did you all know that Eric Vandenberg and Mike Campese RULE THE WORLD!!??:D
Ey, anyway, my favourite bands are 'Tallica, Dream Theater,and Overpower from Hungary. My favourite guitarists are: John Petrucci, Van Halen, Steve Morse, Michael Romeo, Yngwie Malmsteen.

One day I wanna be like 'em. But my parents don't appreciate this idea. They say this idea sux. I told them: hey.

RandyJ
11-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey Bande!

Welcome to ibreath!I'm new too!Congratulations on your excellent taste on guitar players!Don't listen to anyone,do what you're heart tells u and u won't lose it!I gurantee that!!:D

Skeletor
11-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Haha, yes you DO have excellent taste in Guitarists.

Welcome to the site Bande.

Koala
11-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Hey Bande, welcome to ibreathe...a professional piece of advice...donīt listen to your parents :D rock on!

sugarbee
11-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Hey there,
Welcome, sounds like you'll fit in just fine around here, you already know your way around so hopefully we'll see you posting lots now!:D