PDA

View Full Version : Fresh blood

Alan of Mordor
12-31-2004, 05:50 AM
Wuzup ya'll?! Ha, just my homeboy side popping out don't worry!:rolleyes:

So I'm new to this forum, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning some new stuff.:D

I've been playing for about four years, and I'm pretty good, though it's still a long road ahead before I'd call myself a "good" musician, for there is so much to learn. Guitar, and more generaly, music, is my whole reason of existence. I comiserate towards the other kids my age who just play video games and toke; what a waste...:(

My favorite band of all time is probably metallica, though I really like too many bands to single one out.
um, that's about it.

JailHouseRock
12-31-2004, 06:08 AM
Welcome to the forum Alan of Mordor (?).. sounds like Lord of the Ring stuff.. :D

See you around the corner!!

rmuscat
12-31-2004, 07:08 AM
welcome Alan!

I face a lot of orcs & elves & gnomes in my daily practice ;)

ah well! welcome to ibreathe!

johnvanlerberg
12-31-2004, 10:39 AM
Ahhh I know what you mean! Welcome!

Although I do enjoy video games, guitar has taken over my entire reason for life also. I do however enjoy taking a little break from the shredding and indulging in some HL2. Most kids I know do however waste their lives in front of a TV and smoke pot all day... jesus.. say goodbye to your teen years!

rmuscat
12-31-2004, 10:43 AM
is HL2 = Halo 2?

if yes did you know vai played on the theme song for the game ;)

so you're not too far away from guitar anyway :p

Alan of Mordor
12-31-2004, 10:45 AM
Well, Halo is different...that game owns. How ver playing video games all day is acceptable if it is an oldschool Nintendo system.:D

johnvanlerberg
12-31-2004, 10:54 AM
Hahaha actually, HL2 to me is "Half-Life 2"... which is definetly better then Halo2 :).

phantom
12-31-2004, 02:52 PM
halo 2 rules :D

welcome alan!!

hope to see you around often.

best wishes for the new year from the phantom and well..this guy :cool:

going back to halo now .. that damn level is harder than a malmsteen tune :D .

Koala
12-31-2004, 03:17 PM
Yo yo welcome to ibreathe!

Alan of Mordor
01-02-2005, 04:50 AM
Hahaha actually, HL2 to me is "Half-Life 2"... which is definetly better then Halo2 :).
Half life is cool if you're playing it on a computer--otherwise, I can't work the controls.:(

Strater
01-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey Man...
used to love MetallicA also but now i listen to a lot of different bands
oh yeah by the way

WELCOME!!!!