PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Rion10
01-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Hello, all. I just thought I'd say hi to everyone. My name is Ryan, and I play in a band called Lefthead. I basically came here with the intent to learn some of those things that I cannot teach myself. I found this to be a pretty cool and mellow site in respect to some others I found. I'm sure I will enjoy learning from you all, and hope I can make some contributions too.

Slaindude
01-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Hi there Ryan, hope you'll enjoy your stay here. In what kind of music are you into ?

Koala
01-13-2005, 05:18 AM
Hey Ryan, welcome to ibreathe, you came to the right place.

Rion10
01-13-2005, 07:09 AM
I guess I would have to say I'm into all guitar related music. I have a strong desire to learn as much as I can. My band is trying to create our own style or at least merge styles by taking influence from our favorite groups mainly Tool, Meshuggah, and Opeth. I really like music that takes you from soft to heavy as @#$k and back again or vice versa. Or soft music that maybe is heavy if you look at it in the right way. I love Beethoven and Django. I would say I am an intermediate shredder and would like to become more, but only to be able to fully express myself when I need the skills, as I have a severe distaste for show-offs, or as our circle likes to call them: wankers. Classical guitar can be extremely fun to me at times. Basically I'm into anything that makes me feel.

JailHouseRock
01-14-2005, 04:26 AM
Welcome to the forum Rion10!
It's cool to know other people who like Django. It always amazes me everytime I heard his 2 fingrers 'shredding'!!