PDA

View Full Version : And now introducing.... me! ta da!!!

bms
12-26-2002, 03:27 AM
Sorry about that ridiculous title for this thread! Just couldn't help it!:D
Anyway, I'm a brazilian newbie guitarist hoping to learn and contribute a lot with this great forum, guys. You just might have gotten yourselves a nice noob fulla questions to bother you!

PS: Sorry about my poor english, too!

Zatz
12-26-2002, 08:27 AM
Hi bms!

I worship brazilian football. Besides that I used to be an outrageous fan of Ayrton Senna - he was the best in Formula I...
Now I can't wait to know something about brazilian music from you :)

Warm regards,
Zatz.

The Mechanix
12-27-2002, 06:32 PM
ola BMS,

welcome to the forums! you're english is great form what I've seen. Don't be afraid to ask anything, even if you think it's too simple, I've learned alot from other peoples questions, even about stuff I thought I understood.

Are you a Sepultura fan?? You have to be, coming from sau paulo:D .

Keep Rocking

np - Papa Roach - Infest

bms
12-28-2002, 12:47 AM
Thanx for the welcome guys!

I'm sure I'll learn a lot talking to you.

And you got that Sepultura thing just right, Mechanix! I'm a big fan! BTW, are you brazilian too? I just read your profile and it says you live in London, but that "ola" is just a little suspect ;)

The Mechanix
12-28-2002, 05:06 PM
Hi BMS,

I'm english, but I knew a few brazillians when I was at university. That was all I managed to learn I'm afraid :( .

What did you think to the Against and Nation albums, and Derrick Green as the new vocalist?

In a perfect world Max would still be singing, but I really like him, I think it's great that they carried on and we still get to hear Igors wicked drumming.

I got the Chaos A.D. tab book for Christmas, gotta give it a go...

C ya

bms
12-28-2002, 07:45 PM
Well, Derick is a good vocalist though I'd prefer Max, but what can we do? Got live with it... And those new albuns, I don't know, maybe is just me but I think Sepultura lost something from their original sound... Those are good albuns though...

And Chaos AD is incredible... my favorite after Roots

Have fun with your new tab book! Just don't be to hard on your guitar, alright?;)