PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Freak

plaindrome
03-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm an 18-year-old guitar playeress that joined ibreathmusic a few days ago. I've played guitar for 3 years in August, and it has surely become an essential part of my everyday life. I enjoy music from all views, not solely guitar oriented music, since I also play flute, piano, clarinet, bass, drums, saxophone...
I am involved in some music projects at the moment; a blues band called The Half Fast Blues Review (say that 3 times quickly), my school’s Advanced Wind Band, teacher for my school’s middle school band, and two years ago I built my own music studio at home which keeps improving gradually. Usually spend my free time recording weird sounds created by my fellow musicians and myself =0)
So far it has been great using this site to receieve and spread knowldege, and I hope to bump into some poeple who are just as high on music as I am. (Sorry for the terrible way of expressing myself, I'm Swedish... haha..)
Have a great day!
//emma.

Bizarro
03-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Cool! Welcome to ibreathe! :)

rmuscat
03-12-2005, 04:30 PM
definitely sounds cool!!

we should see ya on the boards them :eek:

Rizla
03-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Hi. I hope you and wolfgang can share with us what you learned in the camp with IA!

No_Worries
03-17-2005, 03:32 PM
ooohh a girl *prepares for 20+ page thread*

Hey, how *you* doing?

sorry :P i'll stop now :)
don't suppose your singl.. *gets dragged away from keyboard by angry wife*

Slaindude
03-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Hello hello!

Nice to meet ya! You seem like you wanna stay in music forever !... and i hope you will! You seem to be a good overall musician even at 18. What was the first instrument you picked up ?

plaindrome
03-18-2005, 09:40 AM
What was the first instrument you picked up ?The first instrument that I was taught was recorder, classical instrument to start out with. My mother is a piano teacher, that plays recorder and sings as well so she has taught me a lot. =0)

plaindrome
03-18-2005, 09:45 AM
ooohh a girl *prepares for 20+ page thread*

Hey, how *you* doing?

sorry :P i'll stop now :)
don't suppose your singl.. *gets dragged away from keyboard by angry wife*
I'm almost fine.
Haha, no I'm not single... I have some sort of a boyfriend far away (tragic relationship.)

Factor
03-18-2005, 10:13 AM
Hi there Plaindrome!

Nice to see a multi-instrumentalist such as yourself here. You'll no doubt have something to contribute to this great environment for learning! :)

Was that like six or seven instruments? Impressive...

Welcome once again!

Zatz
03-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Plaindrome,

Welcome to IBreatheMusic!

PS: The Moderator Council has recognized your avatar as very nice.

Zatz.