PDA

View Full Version : Gah Fruity Loops!

October Flower
09-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Ah I need some help here...

I wrote a song using fruity loops...and the problem is. I used both midi and original samples... So...when I render it as a midi, i dont hear the original samples, but as an mp3, theres no midi. If someone could help me fix this problem it would be greatly aprecciated.. btw..
First post here. WOO :D Hi everyone

Petter
09-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi,
There is no way you can make samples heard in a MIDI file. And mp3s does not play MIDI. You have to record the arangement into a wave file, or any other audio format, then convert to mp3, and it should all be there. I dont know about fruity loops but any audio MIDI editing program I have encountered have the possibility to mix down your tracks as a stereo wave file.
Good luck

October Flower
09-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Wrong answer I think you should start using Frosty Flakes.

You can do it by making a fruity LSD in the effects folder and making it at the same port as your midi (Assuming your smart enough to stay in the same port and just change channels with the midi)

Petter
09-27-2005, 04:02 AM
I thought you had a question and I tried to give you an alternative. As for myself I use Cubase, Reason, Halion, and Finale. No problems here, I can hear anything at all times.
Petter:confused:

MattW
09-27-2005, 07:45 PM
Is it Fruity Loops 3? I'll go and have a go and making a track in the way you describe and see if I have any problems.

October Flower
09-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Yes I use fruity loops 3.