Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Heavy guitars( over 10 lbs)

Heavy guitars( over 10 lbs)

Hi,

I own a 91 telecaster deluxe plus and it weights nearly 11 lbs- so it gives me shoulderache when I perform 2 hours on a stage. I am looking for advices from 'heavy' guitar users. (like les paul and telecasters).

Thanks ,

Emin.
    Last edited by jazzfromhell; 09-11-2006 at 05:37 PM.

Running with the devil... Rock_Rocket's Avatar
    Hi there,

is that gear-talk - or isn't it...? Generally, we don't discuss any gear-related stuff here at IBreathe (refer to the forum rules for further information!). Please head over to www.harmonycentral.com for questions concerning gear.
    Other than that, maybe you should try a really broad, soft-padded strap for your guitar. Btw. Telecasters are the coolest guitars I can think of and that scorching, twangy sound is worth every discomfort. J/K

Laterz!
    "I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign, but it's my destiny to be the king of pain."

Agreed... we do not support gear-related discussions... www.harmony-central.com would be a good place to get that going...
    Eric