Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Yet another one! :]

Wink Yet another one! :]

Yes, I am yet another new member :]

My name is Jessie and I'm 17. Why did I come here? Well... iBreatheMusic!! hehe

Not much to say about myself...since I'm on a music forum guess I'll say how I am musically inclined lol. I started violin in 4th grade - like every other human being, haha - and 9 years later here I am still in the Orchestra program - 1st stand, 2nd chair, 2nd Violin section. I am also in Drumline. I Started Drumline my freshman year of highschool which is the first time I ever even touched a drum haha. I love it! I played bass drum for 2 years and tenor/quads/quits/toms..whatever u want to call them for 2 years as well.

I tried out for Pacific Crest Drum Corps - for those of you who know what drumcorps is lol...but sadly didn't make the cut this year. I plan on broadening my musicianship throughout the year so I can make a corps next year!! I'm sure this site could help me too!!

As for the not music side of me (though all of me is music :]]) I enjoy gaming, hanging out with friends and wasting countless hours online
    :]]

Bedroom metalurgist LaughingSkull's Avatar
    Wellcome, whacko!