Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Washburn guitars versus Gibson

Washburn guitars versus Gibson

Hello my friends
    Any of you know the main difference between Washburn and Gibson? I'm talking about the guitar, in general, and the sound and tonality more specifically.

Thanks

I think the reason you are not being answered -- we do not discuss gear on this forum. Don't let that run you off, stick around we learn from each other, but, you may want to ask this questions on one of the other forums.

Yes, as Malcolm says - it's a forum rule that we don't talk about "gear" on IbreatheMusic ... we try to stick with the really important issue of actually playing (ie theory & technique etc.).

Without wishing to encourage any talk about guitars & brand names etc. - I'd just say that after owning and playing many guitars, I eventually found that expensive famous brands were almost never worth the price (to me) ... all my best guitars have been amongst the cheaper ones I bought.

The main thing about any guitar is just to find one that fits your personality and the way you play ... something which feels nice to play for you, and which sounds good to your ears ... not something which has a famous name that other people swear is fantastic (many of the people who talk like that can't blinking well play anyway ).

Ian.

Opss, sorry...I thought I could about it....No problem.