Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Tico tico no fuba

Tico tico no fuba

Anyone here has a Tico Tico music score for solo guitar?

I've browsed, I found a 3-page guitar score. I've spent some time try to learn it, but then some where in the middle of it, my teacher found some parts that seem weird to him, as if the score was made by a program. Weird fingering, weird notes, in short, it's not a good one.

Browsed again, I found another. 1 page only, USD 4. But...only 1 page???

And again, I found an 8-page version, but the ending is not the same as the ones I listen to on Youtube.

And all 3 of these scores don't have an intro, like the Youtube version.

I can't find the right score...Help!

I like this version, btw... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVEWv5nPdY

Tico-Tico no Fubá

Tico-Tico no Fubá is the headline of a well-liked Brazilian choro music bit designed by way of Zequinha de Abreu in 1917. Its latest position was Tico-Tico no Farelo, but since Brazilian guitarist Américo Jacomino Canhoto (1889–1928) had a take advantage of the same status, Abreu's activity was given its skill title in 1931.Choro (basically translated significance lament) is also commonly known as chorinho in the passionate petite variety of Brazilian Portuguese. "Fubá" is one of those maize flour, and "tico-tico" is the brand of a chook, the rufous-collared sparrow (Zonotrichia capensis). Hence, "tico-tico no fubá" processes "tico-tico in the cornmeal".

Mod Note - No adverts, please.
    Last edited by Crossroads; 03-22-2012 at 07:34 AM.