Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Richie Kotzen

hello..wow, i'm so glad that It is my own mistake..not my power-tabs..but it's quiet hard to fix it...thx EricV
    Hey Kotzen..how are you? have you seen my another tab above? it have some fix i didn't included with that one i gave U before..cause..sorry..i've post the wrong one..anyway..i hope i can finished it up myself..i'll give it a try..

does anybody have a video of Burn By Mr.big? i really need it to know what frets that Richie played ..thx U can you send it to my email? jeansent230@yahoo.com
    if it is too big..please tell me where i can download it.. thx U
    I hope this is not an ilegal request cause..it is very hard to get it..
    Last edited by Jeansen; 05-14-2004 at 08:50 AM.

Hello Jeansen !!!
    Iīm fine thanks, i hope you too

I saw your last powertab and thereīre good and bad notes. On a few days iīll send you my powertab (too with bad notes...is very difficult!!!).

Ok, i have the video of Mr.Big playing Burn !! The size is 6,66MB , very big file. I donīt know how i can send you.... your email adress can revieved big files????....

Regards.

Hello..I'm fine..thx U Yes..i've known my mistake..i've heard it again..it's difficult, yes it is!!
    but anyway..i've managed some of the measures ( thanks to my sister ) but i don't really think that i would have enough time to fix them..get a lot of exam ahead..
    about the burn video..i'll give you an email thx U
    Last edited by Jeansen; 05-14-2004 at 12:11 PM.

hello, Kotzen have U received my email?
    tell me if U have upload it for me..thx U
    sorry for bothering U

hey Kotzen..are U still breathing there? why don't U reply me any words..i'm suffered here...!!

Hi Jeansen !!

SORRY for the delay, sorry !! Iīm very busy on these days

I received your emails and soon i upload the video for you on yahoo briefcase.

Regards.

hello..Kotzen..thx to yahoo..they allowed me to have 100mb capacity for my email storage and i can receive a massage up to 10 mb ( non encoded ) so... can U send me those video? send it to jhonny78788@yahoo.com
    thx..sorry for annoying U for long...
    regards, Jeansen

burn tab fixed..but i still having trouble in rhythm notation

Hi, i've finished it ..hah..i'm very glad...n satisfied haha..
    take a look at the tab..i've added some bass part..(well..i have some more time yesterday )..it's not a bass solo tab but it is a little part of bass for Kotzen's solo.. hope you like it...

do not notice the rhythm notation/note values ( 8th notes,16 notes, triplets etc ) too much..it could be wrong..as i've told you before, i can't write tab or partiture...(anyway, the reason i use power-tab is because i am lazy to write the whole thing (music bar etc ) in a blank notepad...)
    please,just play it in your guitar and if you have found it right.. would you help me fix the rhythm notation?

please!!, this is one of the best way for me to learn how to write a tab..thx U
    tell me if there's some mistake..( i'm only a begginer..still need a lot of learning) ) thx U
    Attached Files Attached Files

not related to burn, but launch.yahoo.com has some old Mr. Big videos!
    -Bizarro
    Google is your friend

Hi Jeansen!!

I see & listen your powertab and is great, i think there are many correct notes, congratulations friend. The rhythm notation/note values are wrong but man the tab is good. I think thereīre only some mistakes but almost tab is very cool.
    Maybe on a few days iīll attached my tab too. Thanks bro

Regards.

Thx U Kotzen.. please tell me.. where's those some mistakes you see in that tab? n i'll try to make it perfect( yeah..it's not perfect yet...) hopefully with your help n your tab will help us to create great tab for this..there's some people sending me an e-mail to have the tab..hey..that's mean we're not the only one whose desperate about Richie's great solo...haha..i'm waiting for your tab..n if it's done...let this tab spread over the shredders n i wish he ( Richie ) could see it n give us some comments haha..( i know this might just a dream) c U
    Last edited by Jeansen; 09-19-2004 at 01:52 PM.

Bizzaro: thx U for the link..

hey..guys..does anyone love Richie's solo in "burn"? why there's only me n Kotzen whose talking about him..??

hello:i have been seeing the video Kotzen again..n notice that he said when he play legato he usually don't use pick..he only use his side of his right hand to mute the strings.. is it true? how to do that?
    ..isn't that should be known as left hand tapping?thx
    Kotzen: where's your tab? i'm really lookin for it...

Ufff!!!! Many time without post here.... sorry !!
    Well like i said a long time ago hereīs my version of Richie Kotzen solo on Burn (cover by Mr.Big). Maybe thereīre some mistakes but... i hope you like it friends.
    Best Regards.

(Hey Jeansen sorry for the looooooooooong long replay)
    Attached Files Attached Files