Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iBreatheMusic T-Shirts !!!

iBreatheMusic T-Shirts !!!

Hi All,

First came the website... then the T-Shirts!!!!

Would anyone out there be interested in one? and if so, what would you like them to look like?

We've mocked up 3 rough ideas so far... Click on each shirt below to see a larger version of it.

Feel free to post some of your own ideas, or take the below ideas further... (we know some of our users are designers too).

We will run a poll with all the submissions to judge the most popular one - which will be put into production. The winning submission/concept/suggestion will win a... (ya guessed it!!!) brand new awesome iBreatheMusic.com T-Shirt!!!

All suggestions welcome,

Clive

iBreatheMusic will hold all rights to the winning design and the submitter accepts that iBreatheMusic may alter (or recreate if necessary) their designs for production.

Hehe cool - I wonder who came up with this vacuum cleaner thingy ... (..erm ...duh )

I guess Zatz and myself would go for that one

The lungs are cool too.

Guni
    Please don't email or send me private messages with music related questions as they will be ignored. Rather use the forums for this and I will try my best to take part as much as I can.

My preference lies with the lungs so far ;-)
    then the Vacuum cleaner, then the inhaler (think this needs more... something)

Clive

Definitely, it needs some more - also the vacuum cleaner I think. I'm thinking in terms of 'subtle humor' ....

Guni
    Please don't email or send me private messages with music related questions as they will be ignored. Rather use the forums for this and I will try my best to take part as much as I can.

Yep, pretty cool idea!

Guni, in case our idea wins we gonna wear it by turns

But I like X-rayed note in lungs best so far. It's a sheer brand-like one y'know...

Zatz.

What's up?
    I'm wondering howz the T-shirts coming along? Any new designs? When will we be able to buy one or many be a few

-Beast

Hey Beast

The T-Shirts are still in the pipeline ;-) We're looking to have them printed in the first quarter of 2003. No new design submissions or real news as yet. Thanks for the interest. I'll post an update as soon as we move forward on this.

Cheers,

Clive

Afro-Cuban Grunge-Pop Bongo Boy's Avatar

Sweatshirts & T-shirts

What I'd actually like to have (and would wear) would be a sweatshirt that employed the iBreathe main logo on it in some fashion. The site already has a great logo, and this could actually be a strong 'brand' of sorts. But the following logo above the breast on the front of a sweatshirt would be very classy, IMO, with a larger, across the shoulder blades logo on the backside, and the perspective 1/8th note in the center of the back, about 20cm wide (the 1/8th note that appears at the left end of the logo itself).

From a marketing perspective here's what I think. This site is more serious and focused than the average, and what we apparently want to attract are folks who are quite serious about music. The logo for the site is a rather 'tech', contemporary, structured logo--no flamboyance--strictly sans serif. It fits with the personality of the site--professional, down to business, but certainly not pretentious or exclusive.

I'd like to explore doing this as an option, at least. I'd want the logo to be done with the highest possible quality--no crappy low-resolution photocopy looking stuff. The tagline (Music Vision in Site*) could be printed in much smaller letters underneath the main logo.

This packaging would convey the idea of a 'real' site with real content and real value.

"Music. Vision. Insight." would work nicely, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bongo Boy; 01-10-2003 at 02:12 AM.
    Pulsing the System with Confirmed Nonsense.

I would like that logo on a nice Black or grey Polo Shirt!
    "Listen to the Spaces Between the sounds."
    Szulc's Site

now THAT'S a great idea!!! I can't picture how it would be done on black (because the font is shaded), but it might be okay if the shading is the right tone of gray. That would be something I could wear to work & be okay. I like it. We'll need coffee mugs, too

Well here's a very rough mockup of how a sweatshirt may look -with the logo on black.

Some very interesting points there! I also really like the different slant on 'Music. Vision. In-Sight' - Food for thought...

Dunno whether we'll be able to offer different styles (polo/sweatshirt/t-shir) to begin with but mebe the polo approach is the most appropriate to begin with.

Clive
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unbelievable!!! No. 2 is EXACTLY what I had envisioned for a sweatshirt (although I like your No. 1 even better).

The front of No. 2 is exactly what I envisioned when James mentioned a polo. Now that's fashion, my friend! And Clive, I think the detachable, convertable sleeve option is great practical feature, too!

I'd like exclusive US distribution rights!
    Last edited by Bongo Boy; 01-15-2003 at 12:47 AM.

I'm not familiar with how designs go from a computer graphic to silk screen (or whatever). If we had this designed approved by the iBreathe Marketing Dept., I'd like to be able to contract with a printer in the States to do a limited run, rather than shipping from Europe. Would that be some that could be worked out? Of course any such arrangement would have to comply with all iBreathe specifications and stringent quality standards.

NP: Youth Decay, Sleater-Kinney
    Last edited by Bongo Boy; 01-17-2003 at 03:47 AM.

Hi Bongo,

I like those mock ups too - they are cool.

At the moment I am looking into printers, distribution, etc .. quite a few options there.

If anyone has experience with this I'd appreciate any suggestions. And having an 'outlet' in the US might be a good idea....

It will take a bit to get the designs from a web preview into the 'real thing'....

Guni

I found these guys, in the UK. Not an endorsement--but they certainly appeared to be capable of doing it all. I think in general the big guys like big runs--not 30 or 40 shirts, but I dunno.

www.october.co.uk