Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Good day!

Hybrid View

New World Man.

Good day!

Hey - although you might've thought I was from Australia, I'm actually a kid from Michigan, Paul. The number one reason I checked in here would have to be how much better this place is than musicianforums.com... lol. It's getting to be quite a mess over there, as there's a lot of idiots and those who don't know what they're talking about.

The columns are great, too. I've been needing to work on theory involving chords and there's some great help to be found in them. Thanks for writing 'em, and it's really cool some of you post on the forums. I'm looking forward to this place, that's for sure. I've been playing guitar for about 2 and a half years, and a few artists I love include Rush, Dream Theater, Joe Satriani, and Megadeth. I'm entirely self-taught, and unfortunately I didn't look into theory for a year and a half, after, everything got better at a much faster pace, though I'm still refining sloppy technique. Judging by the members, everybody seems a lot better than me lol. As they say though, you can gain a lot by talking to better musicians. Hopefully I can add something here. Anyway, talk to you on the forums!
    There is no anger in complete understanding.

Hey CA!
    Youve come to the right place, if you have the tenacity and are willing to put in all the effort. Happy posting and welcome to ibreathemusic!

Welcome to IBM. This is by far THE BEST online comunity in the WEB. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions that has not been answered by previous articles or threads we'll be happy to help you out.

Once more, welcome to Ibreathe, see ya in the forums.

Regards,
    "If God had wanted us to play the piano he would've given us 88 fingers"

Good day, Callisto!

Welcome to IBreathe! See you on the forums!

Great to hear you seem to have searched through the forums a bit and it's working for you!

Warm regards,
    Zatz.
    Zadd9 -> A6 -> T#9b5 -> Zmaj7

Afro-Cuban Grunge-Pop Bongo Boy's Avatar
    Born and raised in Port Huron MI myself. Glad to see yet another Michigander here. Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the place.
    Pulsing the System with Confirmed Nonsense.