Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Happy Happy Joy Joy :)

Happy Happy Joy Joy :)

I can now play a full song in it's entirety (minus the solo.. ssshhh don't spoil the natural high )

I'd posted a while back that my teacher was having me pick some songs to learn and helpin me learn them. The first song I learned was "Wish You Were Here" by Floyd, but I'm still struggling w/ some of the bends and fingering of the song and have since set it aside to keep up w/ the new lessons.

Last week I started learning "Dirty Deeds" by AC/DC and am excited to say I've picked that one up pretty fast, even on an accoustic. Never knew how easy that song was.. heh.

Anyway, just getting excited all over again about playing GeeTAR

Awesome! Good for you. It's great to hear you're where you want to be and are very happy being there, and that you're psyched up to play. I know it feels great when you really get it, when you can hear your own improvement, that's a very rewarding feeling. Hope you enjoy your high for a while my friend!

Thanks Bee.. I tend to fluxuate between feelin reel good and feelin like I'll be a n00b forever!!

Course my n00bness is better than it was a year ago