Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Another Sir Speedy MP3

Another Sir Speedy MP3

This ones called "Sanctuary" ,I recorded it with Music Match from a tape at 20 Kps , the Quality is okay . The Guitar here was a White '89 Les Paul Standard with a Straight Bridge , no bar
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sir Speedy; 02-11-2005 at 06:02 AM.
    John McMInn :1990 Fender Strat Plus

Nice song Sir Speedy.
    It sounds like some fast blazing pentatonic with a lil' bit of Zakk Wylde style.
    How did you make that weird sounds at the end of the song?
    The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing

To Jailhouse ,

That end sound, i call "Dolphins" That is actually, the middle finger, pulling the "B" string off the neck at the 17th fret , and pulling it around , a bit .No Tremelo Bar .

Sir Speedy,

Please outline the point of posting mp3 attachments at the very start of your threads. For ex., if it's about producing some kind of weird sounds, the title of your thread and/or further comments could suggest it.

I liked your MP3 Keep posting man!
    Zadd9 -> A6 -> T#9b5 -> Zmaj7

Let's see , i don't know if i can translate from Earthling , to Clingon , but..ahh..

anyones interest on how something was performed , is strictly up to the listener .

Listen Zats , i'm not busting your chops , but , if i have a Classical piece , and it has the sound of a sledge hammer at a construction site .
    That is my option as an artist and composer , to put something in a piece that reflects my environment .

" A piece of music has to have a begining and an end " ---Frank Zappa
    Last edited by Sir Speedy; 02-18-2005 at 06:10 PM.

According with:

Code:
    7. ATTACHMENTS AND LINKING TO FILES (eg. images / sound files / video etc) 

Since iBreatheMusic is a platform to promote the learning of music, posts that contain or link to audio/video files need to serve an educational purpose, be useful and provide value to a community of learning. 

Acceptable methods of achieving this: 

- include supporting music notation / leadsheet or at least a written harmonic/melodic analyses.
    - include supporting tablature / notation for guitar and bass licks / riffs (if possible use PowerTab together with a PDF version) 

If you have a genuine query about your technique or a device you've employed - feel free to post a clip and clearly state what information you're after, not just "hey guys, check this out, tell me what you think".
    The thread has been closed.

"The thing people can't stand more than a bad conscience is a bad reputation." - Friedrich Nietzsche.
    Zadd9 -> A6 -> T#9b5 -> Zmaj7