Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: my playing

my playing

hey all i wa jus wonderin if any of u could help me here.....i feelin rly bad about my playing in the last 2 nights because ive been practicing only on clean channel for about a week and i sound better through my effects box what is wrong here....is it jus one of those things were u get crap then few days later u reach a plateau or something and u get better in playing or what...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfelloni
    hey all i wa jus wonderin if any of u could help me here.....i feelin rly bad about my playing in the last 2 nights because ive been practicing only on clean channel for about a week and i sound better through my effects box what is wrong here....is it jus one of those things were u get crap then few days later u reach a plateau or something and u get better in playing or what...
    I might not be on the right track here, maybe you could explain your question better but just keep practicing what you're playing. If you mean you hear buzzes and stuff just try to brush up on your technique...move your fingers closer to the frets, etc. If you could explain what your problem is better I could probably help.